Computer Virus Removal
Computer virus removal in Santa Barbara, CA. Is your computer working slowly or infected with unwanted pop-up Windows? Has your browser been hijacked? PC Mechanic has more than two decades of experience with malware removal! We can remove all types of malware, viruses, spyware, worms, adware, pop-ups Windows, malicious toolbars, Trojans, rootkits, and browser hijacker. Because of our experience with viruses and malware, We can offer you expert advice on what software to use to protect your PC or Mac!
What is a Malware or Virus?
Quotes, “short for malicious software, is any software used to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain access to private computer systems.”
How can you tell if you have a virus or Malware?
- Do I have internet connectivity problem?
- Has your browser been hijacked and redirected to a site without your permission?
- Do you see search conduit in your browser address bar?
- Has my computer become very slow and unresponsive?
- Has my computer stopped booting to Windows?
- Do I see pop-ups every time you start your Windows?
- Does an unwanted program pops up every time I load my Windows?
- Does it take a long time for you Windows to load?
If you answered is yes, you may be infected with some form of Malware or virus!
How will PC Mechanic remove Malware & Virus?
PC Mechanic used proprietary virus and malware removal method to clean your PC or Mac. PC Mechanic can remove any virus or malware with a very high confidence level. The process can take up from only a few hours to sometimes an entire day. But rest assured that when we return your computer, you will no longer have any pop-up windows or viruses on your computer! Please call today at (805) 324-3654 From 7.30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Saturday and And find out why people in Santa Barbara trust the “PC Mechanic!”